Frequently Asked Questions

Canada has an area of 10 million square kilometers and is the 2nd largest country in the world. It is surrounded by water on three sides, the Pacific to the west, the Atlantic to the east and the Arctic to the north. In addition to having a total coastline of over 200,000 km, it contains many rivers and lakes. It has a fairly long border with its only neighbor, the United States, to the south, and a shorter border with Alaska to the northwest.

Canada has a wide variety of climates, vegetation, and landforms because of its vast territory. It has high mountains, different types of forests, steppe areas and arctic tundra with permafrost soils. Similar to the diversity in landforms, different types of climate are seen in different parts of the country. In the most densely populated regions, there are 4 full seasons: summer, autumn, winter and spring. The summer season is experienced between June and September and the daytime temperatures vary between 20 and 30 degrees depending on the latitude. In many regions, air temperatures drop below 0 degrees in winter and it feels quite cold. In the southwestern part of British Columbia (the cities of Vancouver and Victoria) it rarely drops below zero degrees, so during the winter months it rains instead of snow. Depending on which part of Canada you live in, the temperature felt during the winter months varies. Your first winter in Canada will feel different depending on which country you come from. It should not be forgotten that Canada is a highly developed country and its buildings and infrastructure are designed for harsh winter months. So, as long as you wear the appropriate winter clothing, your part is to enjoy the uniquely beautiful winter landscapes, winter sports and Canadian winter activities.

The Canadian Immigration Advisor and the applicant may be in different cities/countries, or the Canadian Immigration Advisor may be in a different city than the city in which the applicant wishes to settle in Canada. As long as it is possible to meet and share documents through modern communication channels such as telephone and electronic communication, consultancy, guidance and application preparation services can be provided to immigrant candidates living all over the world.

Our most important advice in this regard is that you should definitely check that the Canadian Immigration Counselor you receive service from is a licensed immigration counselor, no matter how professional-looking or high-quality website they are. As long as you do this verification, you will be protected from fraudulent Canadian immigration consultants and fake Canadian immigration consultants.

The applicant has made false statements or provided incomplete/inaccurate information on the application forms, has significant health problems, has committed a crime under certain conditions, has been convicted under certain conditions, has financial inadequacies, has a family member who is not allowed to enter Canada, or is not allowed to enter Canada. posing a threat to national security may be among the main reasons for the refusal of a permanent or temporary visa application.

To become a direct Canadian citizen, one must either be born in Canada or be born to a Canadian citizen parent. The first step in Canadian citizenship for all non-Canadian citizens is to obtain a permanent residence visa (immigrant status). Permanent visa application can be made while inside or outside Canada.

There is no single immigration program for permanent residence visa application. There are over 60 immigration programs with different eligibility criteria for Canadian immigration. To summarize the basic immigration programs, there are many Federal and State level immigration programs that Professionals, employees and entrepreneurs can apply for.

Individuals who have received a diploma or certificate from an educational institution authorized by the Canadian ministry of immigration (Designated Learning Institution) can obtain 1 year of professional Canadian work experience with a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and can apply for immigration from the Canadian Experience Class. Canadian citizens or permanent residents may sponsor a spouse or partner, unmarried children under the age of 22 and subject to the parent, and their own parents. In addition, there is a combined work permit and immigration application program for eligible Babysitters.

Choosing the immigration program that best suits the candidate's past experience and qualifications and preparing the application is a grueling process and requires expertise and experience in this regard.

Spouse/partner of the applicant, single children under the age of 22 and subject to the parent can be included in the immigration visa application. Parents cannot be included in the application, but once the applicant has attained immigrant status, they can sponsor their parents, or apply for a visitor visa with a super visa specifically issued for parents.

It is necessary to have at least 5 years of immigration status and to have lived in Canada for at least 3 years (1095 days) of these 5 years. Unlike immigrant status, a Canadian citizen is not required to live in Canada.